5 Paragraph Essay Outline, 25 Sample Topics, and FREE Samples
To correctly write this type of work you need to know 5 paragraph essay format. These are certain points that build a general layout of the future text. Here, each item should be described in detail to explain the topic and reveal all its main aspects.
- Introduction (paragraph with a thesis on your topic).
- Three paragraphs with the body (the main meaning, here you specify the main reasons and arguments).
- Final paragraph (conclusion).
The sense of 5 paragraph essay topics can be different; it can be any relevant theme for modern society. You can find in open sources the approximate names of such essays. This will help you better to understand what needs to be clarified in your work.
- Can we get something useful from the mistakes of other people?
- Am I the main creator of my destiny?
- Should we ban animal testing?
- Why can’t I change my lifestyle?
- Are human problems dependent on the people around?
- How can a person improve their standard of living?
- What is a stop for you?
- Why children do not want to hear the advice of parents?
- Can we make our world better?
- Why are people not pleased with the government?
- Why we do not always help those who need it?
- Do we want to learn new things but laziness bothers us?
- Why is gay marriage allowed in some countries?
- Can gays raise children right?
- Can different religions be a barrier to relationships?
- Why do not we have enough time to visit parents?
- Do old people get enough help?
- Should we take care of ourselves more than of other people?
- Why do technologies destroy our thinking?
- Is it possible to refuse progress?
- Is atomic energy a breakthrough or judgment?
- Should all countries abandon nuclear weapons?
- Man harms nature unconsciously every day?
- Do pets improve our mood?
- TV is the last century?
Five Paragraph Essay Outline Example
Is your work still at the base place? You can find examples of such an assignment to better understand this. There are many sources on the Internet where you can download 5 paragraph essay sample pdf. This will be a file with a written essay which was done according to all requirements and rules. For example, the topic there was about the dangers of gadgets on the human brain.
The topic will be described in 5 paragraphs and you will understand what sense it is necessary to write in each of them. Specific examples help you to better see the picture of the future of work. You can also find descriptions of such an essay on the Internet but a real example will allow you to understand what you need to do more clearly.
How to Write a 5 Paragraph Essay? 11 PRO Tips
If you need useful tips to resolve the issue of how to write a 5 paragraph essay, we will be happy to give you this. These are simple guidelines that will help you write your work correctly and do it very quickly. If you have a plan and have ideas, then work will move faster. We want to share 11 tips from real professionals and hope that it will be useful for writing your essay.
- You can find another name for this type of essay – sandwich.
- Choose a topic that will be of interest to you. It will be harder for you to write about what you do not know and do not understand.
- Write a list of ideas and points you want to describe in your essay. Then you build a logical chain, to start, just write everything down.
- Write theses, arguments or quotes that you want to add to the text later. The arguments will be in three paragraphs in the middle. Quotes should not be there.
- Quotes can be written in conclusion but not in the main part. This place is only for three paragraphs with arguments.
- Don’t write “In this essay” or “I am going to show you.”
- Do not forget about formatting; punctuation and spelling are also very important.
- No need to make a discussion from your essay. You give arguments and do not show your opinion.
- If you write that in the topic of climate change there are three factors of a cause: man, progress and change in the position of the planet. Then each such item will have its own paragraph in the middle of the 5 paragraph essay.
- Three paragraphs have different meanings but the common logical chain should not break.
- Three paragraphs are divided by significance. First, a stronger argument comes, then a weaker one, and the third is the weakest.
25 Essay Topics to Get Inspired Instantly
- The effect of love on people.
- I feel safe at home.
- A favorite hobby makes life brighter.
- Why is it useful to dream?
- We must love nature.
- Walking is good for our body.
- Classical music is energy for the soul.
- A good movie makes us think.
- The book is our opportunity to get into another world.
- Good fantasy realizes any dreams.
- Having a partner is good, being alone is difficult.
- Start your day with sports.
- Every person needs minutes for calm rest.
- Traveling develops us as a person.
- Planning each day is very helpful.
- Our dreams are our desires.
- Why is the hormone of happiness important for us?
- Can a person live without certain fears?
- How to get rid of feelings of nervousness?
- Is a dog a better friend than a man?
- I do not want to be angry – I need to be open to others.
- I love my job so I do it well.
- Can I develop every day?
- Is learning foreign languages useful?
- My inspiration is in the world around me.
15 Do’s and Don’ts of Five Paragraph Essay Writing
If you started to make a 5 paragraph essay outline template, then some points about what you need and what to write in your work will be useful to you. These are several important aspects to help you do your job right. Such points imply certain rules and recommendations for the correct writing of an essay of this type.
- Use the standard outline of such an article (only 5 paragraphs).
- The main part consists of 3 sections (3 arguments).
- In the main part, there are no quotes.
- Do not forget about the logical chain.
- The rules of punctuation and spelling are also important.
- The title of the topic can be any but the description and explanation go according to this type of essay.
- Do not add phrases from the first person.
- Your essay is a kind of analysis with precise arguments.
- Make your paragraphs not too long but very informative.
- Do not write your personal opinion, only arguments.
- Do not add more paragraphs to the main part.
- Quotes can go to the conclusion (if it needed).
- The introduction should not be long.
- You can not exceed the established limit of words on this type of essay.
5 Paragraph Essay Graphic Organizer
5 paragraph essay graphic organizer – this is a more detailed sketch of your future text. You have already made a plan for the article, these are 5 paragraphs. Now you add more details: some phrases, words, arguments, explanations. Organizer allows you to see where and what will be in your article.
The layout of the article is only 5 points with the names of each paragraph – the organizer has the words under each paragraph to make it easier for you to know how to write the text and how to hold the main logical chain. You can add explanatory diagrams and graphics with arrows. Such a five paragraph essay graphic organizer is a detailed plan of the article that would be very important for writing such type of essay.
Download FREE Samples or Order Your Own Paper Now!
In our company, you can order this type of text and get a quality 5 paragraph essay outline. Our writers have a lot of experience in writing such texts so they do their work quickly and efficiently. We can also help you to make a plan for your article and give useful tips.
If you do not have time for this, then our experts take the order and write an essay from scratch. Our writer will make the right 5 paragraph essay outline template and write excellent text according to all rules and standards.