We respect your privacy and we are committed to processing your personal data in a secure and manner in line with our legal obligations.
We may collect the following types of personal data from you within our website:
- Contact details such as your email address and phone number;
- Data that identifies you such as your IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, geolocation information about where you might be, operating system and version;
- Your birthday details in order to send you special discount offers;
- Data on how you use the website such as your URL clickstreams (the path you take through the website), goods/services viewed, page response times, download errors, how long you stay on webpages, what you do on those pages, how often, and other actions.
Why do we need your personal data?
We collect your personal data in order to:
- Provide services;
- Keep the website running;
- Improve the website;
- To ensure first-class customer support;
- To run our marketing initiatives (with your consent.)
We will not sell or provide your data to any third party where you have not provided your consent to do so. All other data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and other applicable laws.
How do we collect your personal data?
We collect data when you interact with the website, especially when:
- You browse any page of the website;
- We call you;
- You use the website;
- You receive emails from Writeperfect Ltd.;
- You chat with our customer support;
- You opt-in to marketing emails.
What do we do with your personal data?
Hosting and storage of your data takes place within the European Economic Area (EEA). All the activities with personal data outside the EEA are performed at the secured premises. Any such transfer of data is protected to a level that meets the requirements of EU law.
By providing your data to us you agree to this transfer taking place.
No third party providers have access to your data, unless specifically required by law, there is a legitimate interest, where you have consented with us to do so, or in order to fulfill our services to you.